The Value of Quality Healthcare
How valuable is your health to you and your family?
This is a question we all have to ask ourselves when choosing how to effectively manage our health. Being in excellent health allows you a better quality of life today and can add precious years to your life down the road. In addition to giving you extra time with your loved ones, a healthy body and mind will also increase your productivity and earning potential through the years.
Instead of settling for the status quo of treating sickness only after it has set in, why not do everything you can to stay healthier in the first place? Concierge Medicine can provide you with exceptional care and advanced resources to help you STAY WELL.
Membership Privileges for Dr. Raman’s Concierge Medical Services
Concierge Medicine used to be an elite service that was only accessible to the wealthy, but this is no longer the case. Modern concierge practice models make it affordable for nearly anyone to CHOOSE HIGHER QUALITY HEALTHCARE.
A study published by the concierge medical group MDVIP in the peer-reviewed American Journal of Managed Care, showed that the concierge approach to primary care saved an annual average of $2,551 per patient due to decreased hospitalizations, and resulted in a 72-79% reduction in hospital readmissions for serious illnesses.
As a Concierge Doctor, I offer advanced personal medical care based on an AFFORDABLE membership model. Membership fees for my Concierge Medical Practice are less than $5a day (equivalent to a daily Starbucks habit), yet you will enjoy EXTENSIVE BENEFITS beyond what you can receive at a traditional primary care practice.
Doctor visits and services provided at our Concierge Medical Practice will be similar in cost to those at a traditional primary care practice, but because you invest in Membership Privileges, your experience here will be profoundly different.
- You will be treated like a VIP every time you call or visit our office, because you really are important to us!
- Same day and next day appointments are available.
- You will experience no/minimal wait time at the office.
- We will spend ample time with you at every visit to make sure we thoroughly address any health concerns you may have.
- The extra time we spend together will also allow us to delve deeper into your health problems to find the root cause of your condition rather than just treating your symptoms.
- If you have a pressing issue that requires further conversation or a quicker response, you will have 24/7 access to Dr. Raman.
I am one of the few Concierge Doctors in St. Louis to accept insurance plans*. Just remember that it is always important to review the programs available to you and choose the one that best fits your needs. You may contact my office and our friendly staff will provide you with the information you need to understand how our programs will work with your existing insurance coverage.
* All doctor visits and services will be billed to insurance. Membership fees, co-pays and deductibles will be the patient’s responsibility. Membership fees cover Concierge Privileges and do not apply toward standard insurance billing.
FSA, HSA and Other Tax-Free Options
Your membership fees for Dr. Raman’s Concierge Medical Practice may be covered using tax-free funds from a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA), or Cafeteria Plan. For specific details, please review your account with your employee benefits manager.
For more information about membership fees, insurance coverage, and payment options for Dr. Raman’s Concierge Medical Services, please contact our office today.